Saturday, August 16, 2008

Please find my home improvement blog!!!

So I feel like I am talking to myself on this thing all the time. I am going to start putting in some work to see if I can get some of the general pulic's eyes on this blog. I would love to talk to a contractor about home improvement issues that arise between them and their internet lead generation companies. I am interested to see what is going on out there from their side of the story. As there always is two sides to every story. I would also love to hear from some homeowner that may have had recent experiences with contractors in the home improvement realm. Wether they be positive or not, I'd love to chat about it all either way. If you are a homeowner that is looking for a Qualified Contractor or a contractor looking for Home Improvement Projects come visit us! Oh and leave me a comment I'd like to talk you!

No comments: