Sunday, September 7, 2008

Is it the Economy?

So the home improvement lead generation business came to a screeching halt during the past couple of days to about the last week or so. It's like everyone in the home improvement world has died or something. It has thankfully recently picked up. I guess there could be a lot reasons for it, could be the sulking economy, the time of year and some have even noted the election as being part of the problem. I guess there could be some distraction with McCain's running mate. Most of the men I have spoken to think she's pretty hot. For an older lady with several children I guess she is. All I know is that Republican is the way to go. Before I was versed in the ways of the world and by listening to my grand parents I would have voted Democrat all the way. However, a little bit of growing up and seeing what the world was all about, I have completely changed to and will never stray from Republican. It is the way things should be done, it may not be the nice way all the time or best for the minority but it's really the strong and smart that keep this country going anyway. I know there are so many other proponents of the Democrats such as my sister who is a public school teacher, or other good old fashioned honest people. the truth is folks, there is no longer any decency in this world and if you do find it, it will surely be few and far between all the rest of the crap that's so easily available. So the answer is run the country like a business and you can't go wrong. If you can't survive in business, you shouldn't be there. Same with the country, if you can't go out and with all of the opportunities of this great land can not find your niche, then I guess you aren't trying hard enough. No one said it was going to be easy. The bottom line is those who want "it" will strive for it and get it and the rest of you will wait for the government to take care of your needs. We'll see who comes out on top. www.homeimprovementcorner.com

No comments: